Elephant Safari & Karen Long Neck
Pick up from hotel then direct to Mae Tang District. And stopping at the elephant camps where you will see elephant show such as painting, football, music dance etc. and where you will climb on the back of elephant through the jungle for viewing the beautiful jungle sites. Then stop at Lisu Village that we will be Back the camp by Ox- Cart for Lunch Time ( Buffet Lunch ). we will take you further by going onto a Bamboo raft at the Mae Taeng river enjoying the beautiful scenery along the way. Then we will visit Karen Long Neck hill tribe village. There is only one Karen hill-tribe. Women put brass rings on their neck as a symbol of beauty. After that We will further stop at the beautiful Orchid Farm on the return journey back City.
1. Admission fee to all places indicated in the program.
2. English speaking guide.
3. Air- con vehicle with experienced driver.
4. Insurance for accident medical expense during the trip (200,000 baht/person).
1. Below 3 years old: free of charge.
2. 3-10 years old : at half price and sharing bed with parents.
3. 11 years old up : consider to adult price and will receive extra bed.