Zipline Flight of the Gibbon
Thailand’s Original Zipline Canopy Tour
Whoop, Whoooop, Whooooo!
Listen for the shrieking cicadas and bubbling mountain streams. Up here in the treetops of the quiet Mae Takhrai park is the award winning Chiang Mai zipline canopy adventure.
Flight of the Gibbon uniquely brings you into contact with rare wildlife. Among the towering trees of an old growth forest a family of primates marks their territory in song. They’ve got company. Listen again. Whoooo. A soft cry echoes across the ravine. That’s not a gibbon; it’s an exhilarated tourist trying to hold in the excitement about what surprise nature might present on the next station!
Good reasons to join us
- Real gibbon conservation, funded by you!
- 5 kms of ziplines, with Asia’s longest single ‘flight’ (800m)
- 30 stations, some suspended up to 50m above the valley floor
- Safety is a top priority
- 2 sky rangers with each group, trained to spot wildlife and everything unique to this forest preserve
- Visit an eco-mountain village and waterfall