Zipline Flying Squirrels
What to Bring
- Bug repellent
- Closed-toe shoes (NO flip-flops please!)
- Camera with strap
- Pants or long shorts (just above the knee — loose clothing is highly recommended).
- Your SPIRIT and DESIRE to soar high above the wondrous ancient forest at Flying Squirrels!
Restrictions and Requirements
- 20 kg minimum weight required while a body weight of 110 kg is the maximum.
- Not recommended for pregnant women or people with heart, back, hip or knee problems.
- Pick up from 7 am to 1.30 pm as your convenience
Zip Line Tree Top Adventure Chiang Mai Thailand is a truly incredible experience that YOU would have wanted to create! Engineered and built by a group of fun-loving experts, we have pioneered a one-of-a-kind attraction. With a combination of zip lines and our exclusive obstacle course built high in the treetops, we will take you on a journey of invigorating fun and exhilarating excitement. After all, where else can you bike high in the sky or slide down the trunk of massive ancient trees? And did we mention flying high above the canopy?! Flying Squirrels is an adventure like no other for ALL ages…
Zip Line Chiang Mai Safety
The safety of our guests is of paramount importance to us. We use only superior quality equipment that is regularly and rigorously inspected and maintained. We meet or exceed the safety standards of the challenge course industry in respect to design, construction and operations. Our experienced Flight Officers submit to extensive First Aid training as well as situational responses.
The flight will take approximately two and a half hours and will involve some easy to moderate physical activity. Two highly trained Flight Officers will guide each flight. You can create your own group (ideal for corporate team building exercises!) or simply join a group and get to know friendly people from around the world. Your flight will begin with an informative yet thorough briefing. Then, your flight will take off from “The Launch Pad”. HAPPY FLYING!